Christmas can be a stressful time, so here are some of the techniques I use to combat that stress.
1. Start early- It saves a lot of worry before the big day.
2. Get in the Christmas spirit- Watch a Christmas movie, create some Christmas crafts or listen to some Christmas music.
3. Talk with family/friends- Keeping in touch is very important at the moment. Speaking any concerns to those I trust always seems to make me feel better.
4. Try to focus on the positive- It can be difficult sometimes to see anything positive, but I find trying to focus on something positive can help my stress.
5. Enjoy the moment- During Christmas time, it seems as though I’m trying to one thing to the next.
Thank you for reading!
Take care Lauren x